Open SQL Management studio
Go to your BTCodex database, rightclick on the database, and select 'New Query...'
Copy each one of these queries into the execution window one at a time, and click 'Execute' for each line. Replace [MyBTCodex] with your CMTe database name. The default is BTCodex.
- Delete from [MyBTCodex].[dbo].[BT_Alias]
- Delete from [MyBTCodex].[dbo].[BT_Person]
- dbcc checkident('BT_Alias', RESEED, 0)
- dbcc checkident('BT_Person', RESEED, 0)
After you do this, you to go to each workstation and do the following:
- delete nametranslation.xml
- shut down the migration worker
Re save your address translation entries from the CMT for Exchange database, then restart each worker one at a time.